Tell me something new, something i don't already know.

I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:


School's kinda starting

met my official class and, it's not bad. but still really happy that me and sandy are in the same class (: other than these, i have no comments.

one thing that i'm liking cjc for is the duration of lessons. lectures are tiring but they're only for one hour? that's like twenty minutes more than bhss anyway, still doable. the lessons there are also really hard and difficult to catch up and i actually feel quite intimidated. hearing all the things we have to do just scares me and overall i'm afraid of not being able to cope. it's times like these that i wonder if i should reconsider poly. not kidding.

i've got tennis trials. wish me luck cos i've never played it in my life. i suck at ball games as well ):

Tuesday, February 8, 2011
10:48 PM
0 comments