Tell me something new, something i don't already know.

I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:


Happy (advanced) Chinese New Year

orientation was shitloads of fun!!!

except for the last day which was extremely unfortunate but i like my school now, a lot! school starts at 8.45 every freaking morning so i can wake up at like 7.30 each freaking day and i'm so freaking happy thinking about it. it's a damn good blessing in disguise cos sleeping an hour and a half more each day makes me a happier person :B

okay so i made friends and everyone's super pretty, sweet and funny! i actually think 2 years would end really greatly if they were my classmates, but i'm fine making new friends too (: hopefully me, sandy and stephanie will be in the same class! it's really good to know that we still have each other after sec school and they're both just, so fun. we were shopping today and i was laughing at everything. damn, it felt so nostalgic. couldn't meet up with everyone else though but i really hope we could do it soon.

i think i'm going to cry soon.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011
11:39 PM
0 comments