Tell me something new, something i don't already know.
I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:
A Chinese movie on a Chinese New Year
meeting my relatives is all over in one day which means i shouldn't be visiting other people anymore! unless we decide to visit my parents' friends all of a sudden. anyway i'm glad i get to avoid awkward moments with relatives i haven't met for one year although this year's was pretty good for me! let me just clarify that i still love my relatives, regardless of whose side they're from (: and after talking to my cousin-in-law, i found out that there's a few people related to her (like someone's girlfriend/boyfriend) in cjc and in their second year, this year! one of them was my house's facilitator too.
talk about coincidence.
Friday, February 4, 2011
2:01 AM 0 comments