Tell me something new, something i don't already know.

I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:


School started!

two days after school started and, i'm liking it (: compared to how i felt when i received the sms, this is so much more better. the school looks a bit newer unlike how i saw it the last couple of times and there's like so many people from good schools. haha obviously anyone not from our school is from a good school :P i made friends and i'm happy that they're nice :D btw, love the uniforms ♥

although school's fun it's been really tiring and i'm drained everday. having trouble choosing my subject combination as well as the cca i want. oh god i really need help!

and just so you know, they really do pray every morning.

Saturday, January 29, 2011
5:50 PM
0 comments