Tell me something new, something i don't already know.
I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:
The forest
finally met up with my friends! an occasion that should be happy and relaxing became one that was disappointment accompanied with a sweat-filled atmosphere. we went to the nature reserve/reservoir/i-don't-care-what-you-call-it-place-cos-at-the-end-of-the-day-it's-just-a-forest-filled-with-pure-earth-ground-and-blood-sucking-monsters (:
i'm gonna clear my name now. i really do love nature and sports, maybe just not so crazy about nature, but these activities involve sweat. i admit, i'm no longer the sweat-loving girl i used to be and walking/running a long distance is no longer my forte so this was torture. pair that up with uncomfortable shoes and it was pure torture. the shoes really made it worse. i'm sad about my toe ):
cancel all my previous complaints cos i'm over them after ranting and today was still undoubtly fun (:
not gonna post pictures cos i'm tired and basically it's already uploaded on facebook, so you've got no right to call me lazy if you yourself don't even bother to simply go facebook to view! the only person who can call me lazy is myself. hahaha i rule my world! *adds dominating music*
open houses this week and i'm gonna see my science schools! :D
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
12:37 AM 0 comments