Tell me something new, something i don't already know.
I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:
01/01/11
i've got a working computer now (:
my cousins from my mother's side (: i'm the third oldest, right behind my two sisters. basically, that's all the cousins i have from this side of the family. not big, but still closer compared to the other side. don't judge them by their young looks okay! they apparently have non-stopping relationship problems compared to me -.- one has too many guys chasing after her while the other got dumped for the first time after dumping her previous guys. haha, talk about drama!
today/yesterday night was like a lesson on relationships (not counting the countless stories i've heard before). they can be so sweet at times but cuts you through the heart a second later. what's more horrifying is that because you love someone so much, you can forgo the amount of pain you endured and only reminisce about the good times. if the relationship didn't work out it's not solely you to blame. this i can say but it's so hard to tell my friend. it's also hard to think logically when you're in the situation itself.
storyline: life sucks.
Sunday, January 2, 2011
2:22 AM 0 comments