Tell me something new, something i don't already know.
I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:
Wish you could feel my pain
holy crap it hurts like fuck and it's only the first day, first step to getting my braces !@#$%^&* and i was only meant to get for the upper jaw first but now i'm getting both at the same time (same time meaning getting braces on the lower jaw after i come back from my trip). omg what if i go japan and it's too cold and my braces contract and my teeth crack?! lol it should be safe although i wouldn't rule out that possibility ): urgh, it'd better be worth it after 2/3 years!
i hope the majority of singapore goes overseas at this time so that orchard will be less crowded and i'll feel happier walking there (:
Saturday, December 11, 2010
9:03 PM 0 comments