Tell me something new, something i don't already know.

I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:


Time of the month

i think i'm happy? haha had a lot of reasons but now i forgot them. mainly it all revolves around our trip to japan but honestly, who wouldn't get excited travelling overseas? (:

this week we're selling girl guide cookies so the tree top is postponed, again (aww), and hopefully it can be on next week? it's also easier i guess cos everyone's gonna be in singapore. cheokxingyee went malaysia for so long and she didn't reply me on twitter ): you're coming back tomorrow right?! or wednesday? haha i miss my fellow malaysian ):

it ain't fun. what i'm going through now is torture.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010
12:08 AM
0 comments