Tell me something new, something i don't already know.
I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:
Random happenings
i just tend to do things on impulse.
i'm having like a pain on the side of my stomach and i don't know if it's because i didn't eat enough but these days, i haven't been eating enough ): it's literally two meals a day and it's not the kind with sufficient amount of meat. why i say literally two meals is because now i have to forgo snacks and supper and just go on a diet with water. oh god, my stomach's growling as i'm typing this.
my days have been more or less average with the exception of the lack of food and i'm happily staying at home watching shows all day long (: braces are sort of kinda fine, just need to get more used to it. shoot, i just thought of a hamburger.
i'm missing my friends and i doubt i'll see them again till next year ): my plans got postponed a lot of times and it's really hard to coordinate. i hate planning but if i don't then i don't get to see my friends ): boohoo, sad me.
ohhh, have i ever mentioned how much i loveeee the government? ;)
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
1:04 AM 0 comments