Tell me something new, something i don't already know.

I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:


Laziness equals tired

finally going out tomorrow! (: i should be able to eat well too!

the beginning of this week was horrible cos i couldn't chew my food at all. i really almost went on a diet and it's not even a joke. but i am proud of myself for having such a high tolerance for pain (: i'm definitely a strong lady! gonna officially have braces on monday. can't wait to get use to the torture ):

tonight was the first night i bathed alone at home without getting too scared! :D i am a wimp at times like these but i'm working on it and it's paying off (: i remember the conversation between me and my sister about us being neighbours in the future so that if we were home alone we could accompany each other. the good times, the good times (:

confession.
actually the main reason for me bathing alone is cos i was self-forced ): i was so tired and i didn't wanna wake up at like 11 or something just to take a bath. had to wake up early the next day too ): haha at least it's still a big accomplishment!

i'm gonna sleep soon. i think (:

Thursday, December 9, 2010
10:45 PM
0 comments