Tell me something new, something i don't already know.
I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:
Japan (Updated)
i'm unofficially going on a diet ):
came back from square 2 and there were so many fans for Fahrenheit. maybe it's just me but i wouldn't go crazy over meeting idols or celebrities even though i might be crazily in love with them :D anyway i take my imaginary hat off to the people who are willing to go the extra mile to meet them. it's kinda funny but kinda admirable at the same time (:
about my trip, if once my parents manage to book the ticket then we'll be going to *inserts drumroll*,
tokyo! again! hahahahahahahaha
it'll be around the same time as we went last year and if we do go we'll be going to disneysea! weeee! i'm happy cos i think it would still be better than hongkong! (no offence to people going there :P) actually i'm fine with hongkong too but oh well :D
okay note to self: can't get excited yet cos we still might not get the tickets. awwwwww )':