Tell me something new, something i don't already know.
I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:
My daddy
while my mother was away taking water, me: are you full? dad: actually i feel like just having a piece of cake at mccafe, but i don't think your mum would want it. me: if i was the one who told her she'll definitely want. both of us laughs. dad: it's a secret between the two of us.
aww my daddy's so cute, using me as bait! :D haha but he's kind of a poor thing as well. being the only guy in the family must be real tough especially since girls are more demanding. that's why he's such a great dad. he does whatever he can to make us happy (: i love him so very much ♥
Saturday, November 13, 2010
9:38 PM 0 comments