Tell me something new, something i don't already know.
I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:
Like crazy
okay i think i'm blogging too much but i want the previous sad posts to go away. hahaha.
feels so good when the weather's cold (: it's 2am and i really wanna go out to just sit down. it no longer feels tiring once it pasts a certain time. i guess for me it's 1 plus? wahhh, it's awesome! after o level i should really go out in the morning, maybe eat mcdonalds at 4am. although, a neighbour told my parents that there's a flasher going around my block.
one more day till the end of exams. one more day till i leave my horrid memories in that school. one more day till i (almost) start a new beginning (: jc, poly? i don't know. feels like a 14 even though i pray not.
Sunday, November 14, 2010
2:23 AM 0 comments