Tell me something new, something i don't already know.
I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:
We're a tad closer to the finishing line
it's the last night/morning for hardcore memorising! hope tomorrow ends fast and good (: but actually i just briefly read through everything else except for venice, really pray it comes out. cross my fingers pray to god, don't want get another shot (at retaking o level). haha i sound like those typical primary school kids who thought it was cool to rhyme.
i can't get the music out of my mind! while studying and everywhere i've been singing the ost. oh my gawd. i'm gonna sleep now, goodnight lovely people (:
auto high, why i sound so singaporean tonight :S
Monday, November 8, 2010
12:48 AM 0 comments