Tell me something new, something i don't already know.
I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:
Bam!
i've got medium lengthed hair now! aww i wanted short but luckily i didn't cos that guy kept on layering my hair ): however, my hair can be just nice tied high :D still love my hair laaa, whether long or short (:
today's outing made me happy cos we all got to meet each other! two days without seeing my friends seem really long. only the second week but it feels like forever too. and i'm not working anymore ): i have plans scattered all around then it'll be so hard to work. me and my sad days. please help me click on my ads, thank you! (and xingyee i got it working again! :D)
someone makes me smile all the time. (:
Friday, November 26, 2010
11:25 PM 0 comments