Tell me something new, something i don't already know.

I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:


I'm living in a sauna ah ah ah

aiyo, tummyache these few days ):

waking up at... 6? haha breakfast at mac! i think it's really awesome if it was after o level. i'll go jogging and have a good breakfast after (: i really can't stop imagining what i'll do after the exams, like really excited :D i don't get why i'm super relaxed about it. to me it's like studying 4 subjects only and one of them has a 5 day holiday break. i can't stop smiling (: note to self: 2/3 subjects to study in two weeks. (:

i'm scared later i'm too complacent ): all my careless mistakes! but i really really want to do well. go to a course that i like or go jc. jc... sounds very demanding. ahhh, right now it's o level. o level!

and people don't blog nowadays. whyyy ): no one entertain me also in school. i was high on my own. shitz, is that why i can't concentrate on my own at home?! :S haha omg i'm already high-ing on my own now. can someone ask me questions?

i love all my friends (: no kidding. they never fail to make me laugh.

P/S i think i sound like a singapore kid

Tuesday, October 19, 2010
12:21 AM
0 comments