Tell me something new, something i don't already know.

I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:


Dejected

past few nights ain't good. just lying in bed and kept on thinking about my results. i really envy people who can keep they're cool and think properly. i really envy lucky people as well. what if i can't get my target results... and it's really selfish of me but i get really irritated during these periods. i didn't do my best and other factors just keep on popping in. i really wish they can stop coming in. i can't turn the clock so i just wish the situation knows what mood i'm in.

my sister asked me before the exams if i wanted to watch the horror movies with her tonight but i jokingly said i'll see my mood. now i've got no company and just not in the mood to watch it. i can't take it. i want to go somewhere.

Saturday, October 30, 2010
10:40 PM
0 comments