Tell me something new, something i don't already know.

I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:


Choked

after the first week of O i actually feel like the most important week has ended. this whole week was really not my week. i was so confident for both math and in the end i just lost myself. i'm really so scared that i wanna cry so bad each time. everyone says the paper was easy then it makes me feel worse. after finding out the careless mistakes i made it just added on to my burden. to top it off, easy paper means moderation and my piling of careless mistakes is the worst combination. i told myself i wouldn't think about it but i can't. it's not prelims where i could easily let it go. i really hope i'm not paranoid but everytime i get this feeling it's sure something bad.

Friday, October 29, 2010
10:30 PM
0 comments