Tell me something new, something i don't already know.
I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:
You reap what you sow
i didn't do any physics worksheetsss. die man, my physic's hopeless already.
to make myself happy, i've found something to be proud of. i can sleep in a really steady position so when i wake up my position's still the same as before i slept. cool huh, my mental strength is so strong (: on the downside, i hope i don't have to do this often.
i think i'm really crazy. while everyone's mugging so hard for prelims, much less o level, i've been slacking around all day. i just watched like 20 episodes of anime today and i basically did nothing else. how fucking retarded can my self-discipline get? i need a wake-up call. i need a reality check. if i don't do this well i'll be disappointing myself. and no, it won't be letting you down, it'll be letting myself down.
i don't want to have regrets in life. sometimes it feels so suffocating to be here, doing the same things repeatedly.
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
12:24 AM 0 comments