Tell me something new, something i don't already know.
I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:
Torn between the arts and science
physics physics physics, please at least let me pass you ): i've got two hours more before i go to sleep so i'm gonna rush social studies now. i've finally learned to love combined humanities more than science.
but happy me cos i managed to restrain myself from watching my shows! although i do manage to avoid studying pretty well. came home around 3 after tuition and lunch and stared into blank space before going to sleep for 2 hours then eating dinner and finally leisurely staring at my physics textbook while singing random shitz. my short attention span story (: compared to mid years i think prelim is pretty peaceful. o level's the best. i've planned to study social studies only during the exam period.
i've gotta go back and read up on venice!
Sunday, September 12, 2010
11:07 PM 0 comments