Tell me something new, something i don't already know.

I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:


Raise the bar


e math killed me. the stupid holder that had negligible thickness is gonna be stained with my blood.

after the horrible days we finally had an almost good lunch. why it's almost is because
#1 we had to sit on low chairs
#2 shangzhi's drink spilt
#3 i had sprite/7 up/whatever clear soft drink flowing down my leg.

overall it was still okay and we had ice cream after that and watched little kiddies play the non-fun high elements thingy (: my craving for the noodles' still not satisfied!

the journey back with joyce was good and there's still so much more to tell her ;)

anyway i'm home alone now and i'm kind of hungry, i think. it's so annoying that taiwan street's almost gone. now imitations that taste half as good as the original have to pop up -.-

Friday, September 3, 2010
7:00 PM
0 comments