Tell me something new, something i don't already know.

I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:


Panic before the results


why does today feel like a saturday? :S i got quite used to the relaxing days already, it's like o level's over. although i really can't wait till it's actually over. 1 to 2 more months of mugging hard.

tomorrow we'll most probably be getting back our papers? i'm slightly excited yet scared because i just want to see my results. on the other hand i know i screwed up many papers, especially e math. it feels like my combined humanities improved but everything else dropped. at least i do hope my combined humanities really did improve. urgh, i wasn't hoping to get anything less than an A for both math. after typing this i don't really want to go to school. i wanna stay home and not have any homework to do or have any studies to think about.

anyway today cos i didn't have tuition or homework to rush through for tomorrow, i was so unbelievably happy. my day passed with eating good malay food, internet, going out to eat dinner and a little shopping. speaking of shopping i wanna go shopping after o levels. i'll leave anything fun for after o levels (:

Sunday, September 19, 2010
9:17 PM
0 comments