Tell me something new, something i don't already know.
I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:
Insomnia
why am i still awakeee!
i finished studying bio at 12 and i didn't even skim through a math at all. but paper one's usually quite easy right? so much information for bio that i could just die. luckily it's mcq only. 25% chance of getting the correct answer if i don't know. oh look, i'm even revising for e math now.
omggg, please let me sleep now if not i'll be regretting why i didn't continue studying bio. at least i'd have being tired as a reason. i've been trying to avoid studying so i practically slept throughout the whole day. why am such a procrastinator ):
Thursday, September 2, 2010
1:35 AM 0 comments