Tell me something new, something i don't already know.

I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:


Dodging reality

it feels terrible. it's like the sick not wanting to go to sleep for fear that they would not wake up the next day to see the sun. i'm like that right now. i don't want to sleep because i don't want tomorrow to come. i'll have to face the decisions i made before and during prelims. it'll all go back to not getting the freedom i want. i'll be tied down with stress and homework. what i fear the most is that i'll be unwilling to change my attitude towards homework. the whole cycle would repeat itself with me only doing it the next day. i won't learn anything at the time i need it the most. i don't understand why i'm so resistive towards studies.

Sunday, September 19, 2010
11:35 PM
0 comments