Tell me something new, something i don't already know.

I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:


Development

now my blog posts are currently being typed and posted via wifi.

i've finished physical geog but it's just a brief read through cos i think i'm gonna count on rivers and coasts again. that's like my favourite topic. i don't know what to study for human development. all the sas shitz. i hate memory work even though my marks all depend on it.

and a math and bio. why did everyone say it was easy? it makes me feel so stupid although i hope to do well for a math. i think my bio's standard's really dropped.

these past few days were all rants and i don't think it's gonna stop soon until o levels are over. damn, i need to get past this phase.
prophase metaphase anaphase telophase?

Lame.

Thursday, September 2, 2010
9:42 PM
0 comments