Tell me something new, something i don't already know.
I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:
Awkward
let's see. i'm really disgusted by lizards.
my planned attempt failed today so in the end joyce knew everything i was doing. i'm so obvious ): four people who normally followed others went out together and that equals stress on planner. took us so long to decide where to go or what to eat. in the end it was pool, movie, dinner.
the movie Grown Ups is good and it's so funny :D two thumbs up for that! dinner was at united square - very filling for all of us ;)
before going home was the best part and i feel so much more happier. i honestly don't open up so much to people but i'm glad we talked (:
and and happy belated birthday daddy! plus xingyee's back from malaysia! :D
i still can't forget that the idiot said malaysians can't be trusted >:\ no one tells you their secrets so how can you be so sure you can be trusted, huh?
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
12:33 AM 0 comments