Tell me something new, something i don't already know.

I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:


Annoyed

it's so weird cos i feel that heat's coming out through my eyes. i don't mind having a fever but not with the other symptoms. and i skipped lunch today plus my medication. i'm gonna use my imaginary powers to cure myself :) :( :\

that was 5 hours ago.
now my eyes just keep tearing and i can't go to sleep cos of the headache. hope tonight's a better night compared to yesterday's where i got drenched in cold sweat after constantly waking up.

i wanted to complain about a lot of things but i guess it's not such a good idea. the only thing i can complain about is the guy sitting around me. like seriously, get a life. get friends. you're very much not invited to join our conversations and if you think your comments are funny, they're not. you're making yourself look bad by acting as one of us even though you're an outcast. i really can't stand the immature behaviour of certain people.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010
10:02 PM
0 comments