Tell me something new, something i don't already know.

I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:


Porridge

there's a little voice inside of everyone just wanting to be heard. once you let it out there's only two consequences - either you manage to let your thoughts be known or you get reactions that you don't want to receive. some people choose to always pick the latter because they don't want to take a risk of losing something. in return they not only never try but they shut themselves away.

:D


the long break starts from today onwards till tuesday! it's been a long time since i slept so yay! but i really hope i do my homework this time. i've been so caught up with online shows ):

chinese results and english oral this coming week and i'm nervous for english. i wanna do well and i don't wanna mess it up by forgetting what to say. can't be boring either ):

on a happier note, i'm gonna eat my dinner soon (:
10.50pm. funny.

Friday, August 6, 2010
10:50 PM
0 comments