Tell me something new, something i don't already know.

I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:


It's just that, things happen

what i got from my first trip to the senseh.


but before that was,


acupuncture.
it wasn't as scary as what the picture shows but you know, me being me, i love to exaggerate ;)

luckily my homework was mostly completed so i didn't have any worries at all. i couldn't bend my arm and the chinese herbs were oozing out. the good part about the bandage is that it has a warmer and up till now my elbow feels nice and cozy. i can tell it's happy (: i'm gonna take off the bandage by tonight though.

today was so freaking longggggg even though we literally had the whole school day free except for physics. it felt like we did more homework than usual actually. for the first time i tried doing my work :')

i'm feeling so proud of myself because i still remember some textbook content! and thankfully it's subjects like bio and chemistry which i'm counting on. as for physics... it already feels like a gone case. i'll just try to aim for a B (:

Dear Mrs Kwok, we can't wait to see you back in school smiling.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010
10:41 PM
0 comments