Tell me something new, something i don't already know.

I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:


Flawless


all my unglam photos can be found in facebook.

today's outing was actually tiring. walking around with nowhere to go. taking neoprints was the better part (: expensive dinner plus sort of expensive karaoke but at least the day got better as it came close to night. now my week's allowance's gone though ):

singapore turns i-don't-know-how-old today and i'm not patriotic but i like living here and i love singlish (: i love it like how singaporeans love their char kway tiao lor. haha, singlish makes everything so singaporeany as well as saves time. as we all know,
time equals money $$

Happy Birthday Singapore! I sang a song for you just like how this year's national day song told me to (: and happy belated birthday sandy! five down and two more to go (:

Monday, August 9, 2010
12:46 AM
0 comments