Tell me something new, something i don't already know.
I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:
Caution
after having a late spicy dinner, i had diarrhoea in the morning.
my family's gonna watch Avatar: The Last Airbender at 11pm and i'm not following them. i was so annoyed in the afternoon because i was lectured that i wasn't compromising enough time to spend with them. oh yeah sure, like we paid my tuition teacher tons of money so changing it at the last minute would be totally reasonable or that i could just sleep in class. I don't care what you do during tuition. some lie you told there. you obviously expect me to do well for my Os or else you'd be thinking i've been wasting your money. screw your thinking as well as your excuses.
Saturday, August 7, 2010
9:02 PM 0 comments