Tell me something new, something i don't already know.

I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:


This is really random


if i were to say to someone i dislike one day, i would say
you suck
and add the word lollipops behind,
cos i don't want them to know what i really meant (:

ahah, totally random but i'm not referring to you unless you're feeling guilty (:

i'm going out later and i haven't done a single homework yet. but actually i'm not looking forward to the outing even though there's really good food. don't really wanna see them.

i need to learn how to get the rhythm or else i'm gonna be a failure. why is it so hard to get the up down pattern? think i should take lessons after Os.

Sunday, July 18, 2010
3:50 PM
0 comments