Tell me something new, something i don't already know.

I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:


Splendours

stop bringing up the past. i don't regret it. i never did and i never will. you won't understand what i need.


splendours..... was fast. rushed out when they announced it was over and walked home. skipped the movie cos we couldn't get nice seats ): anyway walking home in the drizzle was funny and we laughed like drunkards. headed to a not-so-secretive area to chill out and it was fun till a psycho guy stood at the window staring at us. i'm scared of strangers. i've always had this strong surge that they're forever judging me and that whatever i did was never good enough ):

i'm sitting on a chair that makes me feel like i'm gonna fall over and i'm hungry. i feel like eating pasta/pizza/something western. if i had high quality ingredients and years of cooking experiences i would've whipped up the most awesomest meal (:

you'll be craving for it.

Saturday, July 3, 2010
12:33 AM
0 comments