Tell me something new, something i don't already know.
I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:
Broken record
some person just followed me on twitter and when i clicked on the account the whole page was filled with weight loss and how good it was. i don't get it, am i part of her inspiration or is she just picking the wrong person to get to follow her?
went to Made In Candy for two consecutive days after school and stood there 1 hour each time. we should really come up with a new itinerary. going to novena and united square five days a week is no longer fun. it's been happening for about four years and i'm surprised i didn't just go home everyday after school after the third year.
i need to find new entertainment for wherever i go.
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
7:56 PM 0 comments