Tell me something new, something i don't already know.

I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:


Wish i could say this to you


everyone's blogs is like filled with happy stuff but mine's full of rants.
and fyi, i'm irritated now.

you always screw up my day and you make it seem like it's always my fault when in actual fact, you're at wrong too. i can't believe i'm supposed to listen to you. i can't believe i don't get my say. i can't believe you always close both ears just to place yourself in denial. it's so frustrating that i'm gonna lose my mind. people change, i change, you change. stop thinking that i was the same kid one year ago much less five years ago.

I really hate it when you try to subtly make things go your way when it's so fucking obvious and you still carry on knowing how our moods have changed drastically.

Friday, June 11, 2010
9:03 PM
2 comments