Tell me something new, something i don't already know.
I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:
Scheduled
we've bonded so much this year (:
been going out these few days. band hero at wilson's house today and practically watching the guys play basketball on other days. sad much. we wanna end school but we don't want it to end too early.
guides tomorrow at henderson primary and i don't know how to go back home from there. regretted man, so freaking tired and we're gonna play under the hot sun. anyway it was good to see seniors (hahaha yanyi!) back in school cos all of a sudden i felt like i was back in sec 3. no worries about O level, no worries about where to go to pass time. this spells OLD all over it.
the first weekdays passed by just like that and my anxiety is building up. i've gotta work my ass off like everyone if not i can say goodbye to my targeted results ):
wanna go swimming?
Friday, June 4, 2010
8:21 PM 0 comments