Tell me something new, something i don't already know.
I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:
Like my post
i've completed many many homework and i'm happy!
i like how we had the whole canteen to ourselves. i like how we planned what would be where if the canteen was our home. i like how we discussed about our bio mcq answers together. i like how when we got hungry and everyone couldn't focus. i like how their reactions turned out when i gave up and started to disturb them. i like how we rocked to our own tunes. i like how we had a umbrella tying thingy going on.
my day went like that and it's these little things that make me happy studying (: and ohh, it was so cool that orchard flooded :B heard starbucks got submerged! haha can you say awesome?
i'll be home the whole day tomorrow so message me if you want! hahaha :D
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
8:01 PM 0 comments