Tell me something new, something i don't already know.

I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:


Gleek :B

it's a heartbreaker to know that others don't accept you the way you are, but it's comforting to know that your family is always there for you, no matter who you are or what you've become.
glee made me tear :')

did three english questions today and went out to eat dinner. mummy's back! she didn't get anything for us though. anyway from what i heard, i wouldn't wanna vacation in India unless it's like winter season. is there even any? haha i sound real dumb now.

three more days before school starts and i don't need to stay at home anymore! :D on the hindsight, chinese oral. wah, si liao si liao. i think i really screwed up my chinese. LOL.

one of their pretty songs that makes me melt ♥

Thursday, June 24, 2010
9:22 PM
0 comments