Tell me something new, something i don't already know.

I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:


Compromise


you know how when you're young and you broke something, you'd try to glue it back? but it was too hard to fix every single piece back together and the cracks could still be seen. your mother would come home shocked and she doesn't trusts you to be home alone again. that's how broken promises are, they're never the same as they were before and it'll be a long way to go before that someone trusts you again.

today was supposed to be my geography day but obviously it didn't happen cos there's too many distractions around me ): i'm also trying to learn what i want so hard but it's not helping especially when the instructions are not clear.

damn it, i want to learn it so bad ):

Friday, June 25, 2010
5:11 PM
0 comments