Tell me something new, something i don't already know.
I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:
Cash it
i can't believe i just snipped off my own hair! lunch chunks at that too! omg but i'm pretty pleased with it (: other than the fact that it's not straight ):
I HEART DOING HOMEWORK IN SCHOOL cos that's like the only time that i really do homework (: wee!
today, for the first time, i went shopping with my sister. she laughed at me cos she found it funny how i find it awkward. i told her going out with her was demoralising for me, if you get what i mean. thankfully it got better and we bought quite a few stuff for a pretty good price (: dinner at soup spoon was extremely filling and it felt like i was eating dinner with a patient that just got out of hospital/needs to get back to the hospital. i'm like a pig in the family but it doesn't show :B
money money money, it's so funny, in a rich man's world. sadly i don't think it's funny ):
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
9:54 PM 0 comments