Tell me something new, something i don't already know.

I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:


Spent 10 years of my life studying a language i hardly knew

omg omg omg omg omg omg did i mention that chinese O level written paper is over? freaking relieved!! i think i wrote out of point for the whole compo and my answers in compre were wrong but i don't care, I'M NOT GONNA RETAKE MY CHINESE unless i fail or get a C. i might seriously consider then. and oh, even better than completing the paper itself: no need to see my badly done paper and get upset at the mistakes i made as well as do corrections. TWO THUMBS UP FOR THAT YO!

even though there's school almost everyday in the holiday i don't mind cos i've learnt not to take for granted my time in school. given how lazy i am i wouldn't do any homework or complete any revision so this erps are like intensive studying for me. plans for the holiday: swimming, maybe shopping, maybe some karaokeing? THREE THUMBS UP FOR THAT YO! kiddinggggggg, unless you're different then good for you.
.....

really happy day today so hopefully nothing disrupts it (: did i mention that i can't swim?

Monday, May 31, 2010
7:57 PM
0 comments