Tell me something new, something i don't already know.
I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:
Screw it
what kind of generation are you living in, bias person?
i've gotta freaking run 2.4 next week cos i was exempted today even though i wanted to get it done and over with. pissed off cos previously when i wanted to get exempted i was forced to run. what kind of logic is this.
anyway bio test got postponed which is a happy, (: happy thing. we've got one week to study but i obviously won't take one week to study. how sad. the sadder thing is that the weather's so hot but i'm having a cold. dang, hope it gets better next week so that i can run 2.4 (:
i just hate it.
Thursday, April 15, 2010
9:55 PM 0 comments