Tell me something new, something i don't already know.
I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:
Phototaking
today was super hectic. rushing to study e math and physics before rushing to chinese erp after lessons. after that was rushing to get the blazers then the prefects' phototaking, then the speech day photo (which i looked like shit), then the guides phototaking which thank god ended there. i get stressed up at the littlest things so today was intense. i can already feel my life shortening.
i don't wanna get involved with girl guides anymore cos i'm so tired and it's giving me a bigger workload. can't take it can't take it can't take it. i'll rather not get the award and just be allowed to go home. anyway the only good thing about girl guides is the obvious indication that it's a friday which means i get to sleep in (: can't wait cos i'm already yawning.
and it's the first time i don't wanna win a bet so badly. it's disappointment and that's all it'll ever be.
Friday, April 9, 2010
10:14 PM 0 comments