Tell me something new, something i don't already know.

I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:


My life

so bored at home. my computer was left on since 11am. there's something wrong with the computer. i didn't do any homework. something smells good. there's a lot of sushi in the fridge. today's hot. i kind of have no life at home. no one cares.

ever since i was young i've been thinking of what others would be thinking. like i'm living my life and they're living theirs so if something happens to me it doesn't affect them. sometimes our lifes mean so much to us but to others it's just a separate world from theirs. they actually don't need to bother. is that why being concerned to other people is so hard?
this is definitely not a rant but just a thought of mine (:

it'll be nice if someone proved me wrong.

10.33pm:
my family just left to watch Clash of the Titans but i'm giving it a miss cos i'm tired. it seems like a good idea now but wait till i start grumbling about how i regretted not going cos right now, my life's just about studying. but still, two thumbs up for having the house to myself (:

Saturday, April 10, 2010
7:05 PM
0 comments