Tell me something new, something i don't already know.
I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:
It went from wow to bleh
the reason why i've been hesitating to blog is because this is my 100th post and i thought it should be something, more special? sad to say there's nothing special going on so tada! another normal post! (: .....
bio SPA, 2.4 and the 5 stations are all cramped up in one day tomorrow which means i'll be extremely tired at the end of the day. doubt i have the energy to study for bio test the next day but i pray that it's gonna work out fine. mid years are next week and i didn't know it was so soon. freaked out at first but then told myself it's just another small step to the real thing. nerve wrecking.
speaking of praying, i realised i had a lot to pray for. i'm not gonna specify but i'm confused. confused for all the wrong reasons.
todays sakae treat was fantabulous (: and i take back my opinion of sakae sushi being average tasting. I. LESS THAN 3. AVOCADOS.