Tell me something new, something i don't already know.

I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:


Did you check in the lost and found corner?

oh damn i didn't take a picture of yana's bag.

my stomach muscles hurt like hell today but i still laughed so much! took yana's bag home cos she said "nah take it la!" and along the journey home i realised her phone and wallet was inside. panicked for a while and called joyce and she plus uzma kindly went to look for her (thank you and sorry for disrupting your study time!). in the end yana came to my house and i laughed at the doorstep :P

more entertainment came when we went online and it was a heart stopper for both me and her. fell to the floor laughing and yana wanted the conversation to end quickly. she reads too much into things, just like me!

the last thing is not really entertainment but it's something good. real good. keeping my fingers crossed and my lips sealed on this little secret of mine (: i wish you all the best!

Friday, April 23, 2010
8:21 PM
0 comments