Tell me something new, something i don't already know.

I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:


Comments on photos

i need to learn how to be less irritated cos i've been sending wrong signals to the people around me. sorry.


it's coming to 2 and i'm waiting for people to come my house. the whole place is gonna be filled today cos both my sister and my friends are coming over. but we're the lucky people cos we get to switch on the air con :P

conversations on facebook are interesting but they're also flooding my inbox. the sad news i found out was that i'll be changing my seat ): i didn't even talk but i have to move away from my since-the-start-of-the-school-year seat, plus it'll be difficult to talk to joyce yana adi erick. ahhh i'm gonna miss laughing.

i keep on thinking today's a saturday :S
click on my nuffnang ads! ▲ please and thank you! (:

Friday, April 2, 2010
2:06 PM
0 comments