Tell me something new, something i don't already know.
I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:
Mr Curiosity
yana's group finished their bio project already. .....
but overall today was a fun day (: their group plus joyce came over and we did some math, some bio and a lot of singing. we didn't manage to do a parody but it was still fun :D
just now a huge moth came in and scared me and my sister. we were basically running around our living room swinging the magazine and badminton racket to shoo the ugly thing away but it didn't work. there was lots of screaming too but i was laughing more instead. hahahaha i really miss these times (:
looks like i'm slacking again tonight, bye!
Thursday, March 18, 2010
8:16 PM 0 comments