Tell me something new, something i don't already know.

I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:


I hate rashes



i ♥ my class when they're all bonded.

sports day on thursday was tiring and boring. the same thing happens every year and i wasn't excited for it, as usual. cheer was still the best event and this year was good (: i like seeing people throwing others in the air.

school today was normal except for the fact that sitting next to adi is extremely entertaining :P he was passing around the pringles and kept on sabotaging the people that were eating it. classic.

there was a change in guides today. no phototaking, no badge thingy, practically singing half the time and better still, our juniors got to train us. i bet they were stressed up \m/

and btw, don't try to act like you know when you don't when in fact you're wayyyyyyyy off the scale of being capable.

Friday, March 26, 2010
10:04 PM
0 comments