Tell me something new, something i don't already know.
I'm Jingwen. It's common but my surname's not so if you really wanna know, I'm Cantonese although I can't speak/write/understand canto and I always eat potatoes (:
Home Based Learning Day
i don't like elearning cos it's such an independent thing and i'm so not independent. my table's kind of messy too.
my plan was to wake up at 11am today and watch tv and everything but thank god i woke up earlier to do my work. i've completed ss, bio, cme, and part of english already and it sounds like i've done a lot, but i'm left with chinese, math, 5 chapters of physics tys as well as the other part of english. better still, i haven't packed my bag for camp yet and i need to come up with an activity by today.
and yeah, camp. it's tomorrow. after school. ! doesn't sound that much fun anymore.
bye and wish me good luck that i don't come back burnt! (:
Thursday, March 11, 2010
3:10 PM 0 comments